SALES MANAGER / ACCOUNT MANAGER
The company is looking to expand its Business Development - Sales wings to its full swing to address small , medium, large companies and to global and National levels. The role is focussed purely on sales closures and Lead Generation and is suited to people who are ‘sales hungry’ and who can exploit their exceptional sales skills with effective and successful result. The Person would be directing the sales and marketing cycles with respect to the Industry needs. The persons would be starting in a team and later to work independently on a self managed group. The operational hours are 9:30AM to 630 PM; 5 days a week. The person would be working with Director- Technology and Vice President of NISL.
- Identify potential customers in the sale zone and develop a business development plan to reach them.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Presenting NISL ( Neer Interactive Solutions pvt Ltd) to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- You will be expected to spend a significant amount of your time out of the office.
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting and actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the line managers.
- You will have individual responsibility for new business, and are expected to be autonomous; however, you will be part of a growing team of people with the same job title. You will work in close collaboration with the management team for complex large pitches and strategies.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following NISL procedure.
- Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
- You will effectively interact with other departments including the account management and technical team when handing over campaigns ensuring you fully and correctly brief in all aspects of the sale.
- Keeping abreast of issues related to open source technologies and collecting competitor intelligence.
- Ensuring NISL remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process for 2-4 years.
- Proven knowledge of and experience in sales of IT services.
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’.
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Ability to work in intimate and transparent collaboration with the project and technical teams.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Language knowledge: proficient in English. Hindi particularly.
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail and Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual.
- A sound understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and ERP would be a distinct advantage.
- A self- starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Decent Dressing and Appealing Communications and Presentable personality with , excellent negotiation & persuasive skills.
- Well-Groomed, Hardworking, Honest , Having Passion for Work, Professional Attitude & Good Personality.
- Tact and diplomacy will be needed in this role.
Roles in the Job
- Address the clients needs and make a impressive closures.
- Generate Quality leads that result in sales and Follow up all leads generated.
- Develop and execute sales/marketing proposals.
- Make presentations to clients.
- Build good relationships with potential and existing clients.
- Work with team to achieve sales performance targets.
- The Sales accounts include E Governance, Construction, Information Technology, Law Enforcement.